- This event has passed.
Kappa Conclave Health Fair & Community Service Event
July 27, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Conclave kicks off with Health & Wellness Fair and a Community Service Event
Health Fair begins at 10 AM
Youth Screenings and activities
- Blood Pressure
- Glucose & Cholesterol
- Behavioral Health
- 10:30 Taking Charge of Your Health: Real Talk for Young Adults, Jamilah Brown, BSN, RN Chi Eta Phi Sorority Inc., Theta Chapter
- 11:15 Dreams & Nightmares: Black Male Health in Philadelphia, Dwayne Wharton, Mayor’s Commission on African-American Males, Member Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity Inc.
- 12:00 Infant Safe Sleep Training, Dr. Stacey Scott, CIS & Geraldine Battles, First Lady Kappa Alpha Psi
- 1:00 Suffering in Silence: A Focus on Mental Health, Priscilla Murphy, LPCMH, MS, Med, BSN, RN, Chi Eta Phi Sorority Inc., National President
Special thanks to our Planning and support partners:
- Theta Chapter of Chi Eta Phi
- Jefferson Health
- Keystone First
Community Service Begins at 2 PM
- School Backpack Giveaway
- Philanthropy Presentations
- More Giveaways
This Event is FREE FOR EVERYONE.
Come one come all! A free screening here may change your life.
- July 27, 2019
10:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- 84th Grand Chapter Meeting, Official Events
- 84th Grand Chapter Meeting & Conclave of Kappa Alpha Psi
- The School District of Philadelphia
440 North Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA 19130
Philadelphia, PA 19130 US + Google Map